ISO7000 Upright Bike
Fitness industry standard, the ISO1000 and ISO7000 Upright Bikes are built to withstand years of heavy use in a commercial gym environment.
- Bi-directional resistance allows user to exercise reciprocal muscle groups. Ideal for overall balance of exercise. Also ideal for therapy and sports performance settings.
- Oversized (RS40) chain drive to accommodate extremely heavy workloads.
- Control panel adjustable in .1 increments with 200 levels of resistance.
- Comfortable seat with indexed height adjustment.
- Resistance system -3 phase combination generator and eddy current brake with resistance output of 5 to 2000 watts.
- Professional, three-piece crank system for added durability.
- User-friendly contact heart rate allows user to monitor heart rate during exercise.
- No minimum pedal RPM, ideal for rehabilitation and de-conditioned users.
- Workload dependent or independent of pedal speed.
- 3 year warranty